Sunday 25 August 2013

Jersey

Hello Again!

Woah, it's been a long time, a month even since I last posted, so I will try to post a little more in the future.

Anyway, it has been a bit hectic recently with my summer holidays, and the exciting (mostly) things I have been up to in the last month.


Firstly I hopped on a ferry with my parents and arrived in Jersey, where we surfed, swam, and sunbathed, in the little British Island off the coast of France if you didn't know. Here a a few of my daily snaps, for you to see our adventures:

Boat picture taken from the ferry on the way to Jersey.

A Lovely lighthouse














Every time that our family goes on holiday, for some reason, there seems to be a tradition of visiting churches, just to see what they look like. So bellow, I show you the first church we visited called something like "the glass church" because there is lots of glass in it (such a surprise!) and on the left is a church we investigated in St. Malo...

"St. Malo... but that's in France", I hear you cry (maybe...). Yes that's right, we also went on a day trip to France, which was so beautiful, and the next 3 photos are also from St. Malo, which is a pretty, small and delightful town, which happens to sell lots of different flavoured, delicious Icecream.

Now I'm no photographer, but I uploaded this photo, because I think it looked like a very cute picture, with the tiny coloured pegs,  bicycle on the balcony in the midst of all the big buildings like the one shown below.

















We also went to the zoo, and saw I think my favourite animals, meerkats! I just think they are so lovely, and adorable, aw just look at their little faces! :')









Here is a couple of love-flamingoes, to finish off the photos from Jersey.

If I manage to find any photos from surfing I might upload those on to this post later, so keep an eye out!







So I had a super 2 weeks in Jersey, but then went off to Soul Survivor, a christian camp with many of my friends, which was amazingly fun, and I may also upload, another post on that depending on how I feel.
Okay well that's all for now, I'll write again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment